Epeenbots

This site is still only using WOL and doesn’t support the last 3 bosses, so my question is what is the point of still having this stat on profiles?

Would like to bump an old but very relevant thread! Is it possible to remove the epeen ranks from the profiles or at least make it voluntary? It doesn’t work in many ways:

[ul]
as mentioned, it doesn’t log correctly for the last 3 bosses on HC, because WoL doesn’t work for them either;
[/ul]
[ul]
now x-realm raiding is enabled while WoL doesn’t allow x-realm rankings and personal logging is not always possible; therefore if you have been raiding x-realm for a while, your last e-peen stats are from months ago and dragging the rank down.
[/ul]

It’s not a massive thing, but I just don’t see the point in keeping it there, because e-peen is getting its info from WoL which is massively outdated. Although people may and should know that e-peen stats are releveant only for the first 11 bosses and if the logs are up-to-date, it still makes the overall profile look weird plus I don’t want to use the signature because eventhough for example, my raidbot and dps ranks keep on going up, the epeen rank is dropping week by week (raiding x-realm). So just remove it or make it voluntary=)